Recycled Water Site Supervising Training
- Date: 05/06/2019 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- Location: Yucaipa Valley Regional Water Filtration Facility
35477 Oak Glen Rd.
Yucaipa, California 92399
Recycled Water User’s (User) responsibility to provide surveillance and supervision of its on-site recycled water system in a way that assures compliance at all times with current State Regulations.
As a courtesy, YVWD provides these On-Site Supervisor Training Classes and issues a certificate, free of charge, which is required by law, to its customers (Recycled Water Users).
- Course objectives include:
- Roles and responsibilities of a Site Supervisor at a recycled use site.
- Identifying potential and direct cross-connections and learning appropriate
- Practicing appropriate techniques for the safe and efficient use of recycled